Okay, I didn’t really see this in the con etiquette tag. If I missed something about it, I’m sorry about this!
You need to remember a lot of people dislike physical contact and do not want surprise hugs. You need permission first. Keep glomping in glomping circles, and do not stick signs on people that say “Glomp Me” this is actually not aloud at most conventions.
And remember there are a lot of people under eighteen so be polite and appropriate with physical contact!
submitted by socialjusticebloggercastiel
- that-stranger-you-wish-you-knew likes this
- guestuser341 likes this
- destructicons reblogged this from magicalmonstergirl
- bearholdt likes this
- almostattimesafool likes this
- frostykatmonstur likes this
- magicalmonstergirl reblogged this from homestuckcosplayhelp and added:
- intheclouds97 likes this
- karcuttle reblogged this from homestuckcosplayhelp
- myagko submitted this to homestuckcosplayhelp